The Sprint Windproof Glove from Madison is a great option for Autumn and Winter riding where that bit of wind chill can make things a bit uncomfortable. A windproof ‘back’ to the glove means your hands are kept toasty and warm but the thinner material stops things getting too hot whilst allowing you the dexterity to dig for keys, gels, maybe even a bit of road-side juggling. Quality construction throughout with a wide Velcro strap for wrist adjustment means you’ll be reaching for these most months of the winter.
Available in stealthy grey and black or a jazzy red accented number.
- Designed for the road cyclist who refuses to stay indoors when the temperature drops
- Windproof, showerproof and breathable with micro-fleece lining keeps your hands protected from the elements
- Pre-curved shape and tailored palm gives a superb fit
- Cuff adjuster allows you to dial in the perfect fit
- The palm features our GelCel technology, giving protection to your hands and wrists in the pressure spots created when riding on drop handlebars
- Silicone gripper on the palm and index and middle fingers give a positive and grippy feel on your levers and bar tape in the wettest of conditions
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility
- Limited lifetime warranty