The daddy of touring pedals. The PD-T8000 is just waiting to adorn your your best commuter, touring bike or e-bike. Using the same sealed cartridge bearings and treated steel axel as the XT range of mountain SPD pedals these are the finest example of touring pedals money can buy. Replaceable reflectors sit on a light weight alloy body shaped to perfectly compliment SPD shoes or touring flats, with most high end touring / e-bikes coming equipped with basic pedals at best, none at worst, the PD-T8000 should be your first upgrade to make the most of your bike.
Supplied with replaceable pins and SH56 cleats.
- XT trekking SPDs are designed for recreational riders who commute and tour
- This XT trekking pedal combines SPD mechanism on one side and a stable platform pedal body and pins on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes
- SPD has low profile platform height with large platform contact area for excellent support and stability
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body and chrome-moly axle
- 8 mm hex wrench mounting system
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system with tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place
- built in reflectors
- Includes SM-SH56 multi release cleat
- Weight: 392 g per pair