DICUT Series Wheel, Road
- Pure stealth, the Oxic coated PR1400’s are the epitome of understated cool
- Unique Oxic rim surface treatment, developed just for DT Swiss gives the finest wet or dry rim braking performance ever seen on a road bike with no howling or excessive pad wear
- DICUT hubs give the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- This, combined with a weight of just 1435 grams a pair and peerless Oxic braking performance make the PR1400’s a brilliant companion for steep climbs and technical descents
- SBWT welded rim with a wider 18 mm internal diameter (21.5 mm external) makes these suitable for 23-35c tyres and versatile performers that can turns their hand to cross or gravel riding if required
- DT’s legendarily reliable ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1400’s’s come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include SwissStop BXP Blue brake pads, custom Oxic RWS skewers, rim tape and a premium tubeless valve system by milKit
- Weight: Front 635 grams Rear: 800 grams
Please follow and like us:
|In store Only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You have not viewed any product yet.