SLEEK STYLE WITH ELEVATED PERFORMANCE
The Apeckx II combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont Zytel sole. The welded and bonded upper results in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. Fit is adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting, low-profile N-1 buckle and two straps. A supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimizes comfort while reducing odor. Plus, the Apeckx II is built on the same last as our highest-performance shoes, so you get the same amazing fit that has made Giro the fastest-growing brand of cycling shoes.
• High-quality, breathable, welded and bonded upper
• Strong and secure ratcheting N-1 buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
• Pressure-relieving offset mid-foot strap and lower strap
• Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt)
• Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
• 275 grams (size 42.5)