Your right to cancel
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, then you have the right to cancel from the date the contract is concluded (ie the date we send our Order Confirmation email) until the expiry of a period of 20 working days, beginning the day after the day on which your received the item. Furthermore, the right to cancel can be exercised in writing or in another durable medium, and sent to:
BikeShak, Unit 3 Oakfield Trading Estate, Altrincham, WA15 8EJ United Kingdom
Payment is taken at the point of checkout. Payment methods on offer include American Express, Visa & Mastercard, plus of course Paypal.
All material accessible on bikeshak.com is protected by copyright. You may view the website pages on screen and print or download extracts of them for your own personal use. You may not make any other use of any material on the site. No part of this Website may be reproduced, transmitted to, or stored on any other website in any other form of electronic medium without our express written consent.
Trademarks and use of this site
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Altrincham BikeShak Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it, in part or in whole, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the prior permission of BikeShak. You may not modify, adapt, alter, distribute or create derivative works of or from this website, in whole or in part.
Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Despatch times may occasionally vary and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK.
In order to purchase from BikeShak you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit / debit card or PayPal account. When your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing & availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs may be charged in addition where applicable. Such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Linking to BikeShak
You may link to any part of the BikeShak site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Service Club Terms and Conditions
- Only one membership may purchased for each customer
- Memberships cannot be transferred and are non refundable
- Membership benefits are only available to the registered customer
- Lost or damaged member cards can be replaced at a charge of £5
- Memberships must be renewed at the end of 12 months from the sign up date
- Discounts apply to full RRP products only and cannot be combined with other offers
- Special service discounts for parts and labour will only be applied for members who book a service
- Priority booking for workshop classes is done on a first come first serve basis, members will be contacted to inform them of upcoming classes with a window of one week to register for that class before booking is open to non members
- Due to the nature of running a small business workshop classes may be cancelled or moved when needed, booked customers will be informed and given a space on the next available class
- Bike health checks must be booked in advance and will be subject to the workshop schedule at the time of booking. We do not perform repair work as part of the check, we advise based on the condition of the bike and can book you in for repair or service work following the check
This site is owned and operated by Altrincham BikeShak Ltd, Unit 3 Oakfield Trading Estate, Altrincham, WA15 8EJ United Kingdom