New Ladies Night! 18th and 25th of May!
We will be holding two free to attend Ladies Night workshop classes in May on the 18th and 25th starting at a later time of 7pm and finishing at 8:30pm. These classes are exclusively for women who want to learn some basic maintenance skills to help keep their bikes running smoothly and perform puncture repairs! We will cover:
- Puncture repair – Replacing / repairing an inner tube
- Basic Maintenance – A look at the most useful maintenance products, what they do and how to use them to look after your bike!
We welcome women of all levels of experience so don’t worry if any of the above is something you’ve never done before, we’ll help and guide you every step of the way until you can tackle punctures and daily maintenance with confidence!
Spaces will be limited to six per class so if you or someone you know would like to attend please get in touch ASAP via email, phone or social media.
How do I join?
Bikeshak Service Club memberships can be purchased in store and you will receive a welcome pack including a member card.
You will be assigned a unique member number so we can contact you on the latest up-coming workshop classes and service slot availability.
Your discounts will also be applied to any purchase or service you make when you sign up.
Our workshop classes are broken down into four:
- Pre-ride safety check / puncture repair
- Basic maintenance & cleaning
- Gear and brake adjustment
- Emergency repairs / riding essentials
Below are details about each of the classes:
Class Times and Dates
Times and dates for classes are subject to change, these are the dates for the next block of classes. There will be six slots available for each class, Service Club members will be emailed prior to each class with a priority for those spaces. Any spaces not used will be offered to non members. Classes start at 6pm and normally last for one hour.
New Workshop Class dates will be announced at the beginning of June
All these classes will be repeated throughout the year and updated here on our website, of course Service Club members will be emailed to keep you informed. We will add dates for classes as we come to the end of the above listed. We hope to see some of you attending and making the most of our Service Club!
Service Club Terms and Conditions
- Only one membership may purchased for each customer
- Memberships cannot be transferred and are non refundable
- Membership benefits are only available to the registered customer
- Lost or damaged member cards can be replaced at a charge of £5
- Memberships must be renewed at the end of 12 months from the sign up date
- Discounts apply to full RRP products only and cannot be combined with other offers
- Special service discounts for parts and labour will only be applied for members who book a service
- Priority booking for workshop classes is done on a first come first serve basis, members will be contacted to inform them of upcoming classes with a window of one week to register for that class before booking is open to non members
- Due to the nature of running a small business workshop classes may be cancelled or moved when needed, booked customers will be informed and given a space on the next available class
- Bike health checks must be booked in advance and will be subject to the workshop schedule at the time of booking. We do not perform repair work as part of the check, we advise based on the condition of the bike and can book you in for repair or service work following the check